Travel planning service OneTwoTrip found out where its customers are going to go this spring. It turned out that almost all respondents, or 95.7%, like to visit new cities and countries after a long winter, while 89.7% want to go on a trip in the coming months.
More than half of spring trips are planned for Russia (68.9%), but only a third of respondents (31.1%) are going abroad. Mostly tourists go on vacation with the company – this answer was chosen by 67.7%. The rest will go alone (32.3%).
The best thing to do in the spring is to go where it is warm, according to 64.5% of the respondents, while for the other 35.5% it is not so important. But preferences by type of vacation were divided almost equally: 49.4% want to explore the sights of the new city, and 50.6% choose outdoor recreation.
If we talk about specific places that travelers advise visiting during the period from March to May, then Turkey won the maximum number of votes: 11.2% of respondents believe that it is best to go to Istanbul or Antalya. A little less, or 10.1% of the respondents, named the Caucasus, especially Mineralnye Vody and Kislovodsk. Third place was taken by St. Petersburg: he scored 9.5% of the vote. Also frequently mentioned were Kaliningrad (8.4%), Dagestan (7.3%), Sochi (6.7%), Yerevan (5%), Altai (3.9%), Kazan (3.4%) and Thailand (2.8%). 1,618 people took part in the survey.
For those who value a healthy lifestyle, we recommend reading: “Myasnikov said who should definitely eat buckwheat.”