At the end of October, apparently, the last order of the department appeared on the site of the disbanded Rostourism, “deleting” tour operators from the register. The order is dated October 19, published signed by the acting head G.V. Prokuronov. Recall that on October 20, information was received about the dissolution of the department.
In total, the last order strikes out 17 companies. Of these, 13 in connection with the problem of financial guarantees. 3 more tour operators left international tourism, also one company was reorganized and another one was excluded due to inaccurate information.
The details are as follows: due to inaccurate information, the company Cross Travel International Business Tourism Center was deleted , reorganized – tour operator Vostok Travel LLC. Due to the exclusion of the field of tour operator activity “international outbound tourism”, the companies “Coral Travel Vostok”, “Alliance” and “Open Space” were deleted from the register.
As for the traditional problem with financial support, the latest order of the Federal Tourism Agency crossed out 13 companies on this issue. Among them:
- Limited Liability Company “Verum Service”
- Limited Liability Company “Anapa Coast”
- Limited Liability Company “Transportno- travel company “Globus”
- Limited Liability Company “Avia Events”
- Limited Liability Company “Tourist Services Center “IVK”
- Limited Liability Company “Empire Travel”
- Limited Liability Company “Silk Way”
- Company with Moskovsky Sputnik Limited Liability Company
- Kurs-SPb Limited Liability Company
- Goldstone Travel Consultancy Limited Liability Company
- Limited Liability Company ” Ural Travel Alliance”
- Limited Liability Company “Buk Travel”
- AtlantaTour Limited Liability Company
Recall that the morning of Thursday, October 20, began for tourism with sudden news about the complete abolition of Rostourism, which did not reach its sovereignty for exactly a month. According to an official document published on the official Internet portal of legal information, Russian President Vladimir Putin signed a decree on the abolition of Rostourism. This department in its current form has existed in Russia for exactly 18 years – since November 19, 2004, when its first head was appointed to Rostourism. The functions of the department will be transferred to the Ministry of Economic Development. According to the document, Rostourism was abolished in order to “improve public administration in the field of tourism”, as well as “the efficiency of the development of the tourism industry” and “optimize the authorities.”
For those who value a healthy lifestyle, we recommend reading: “A nutritionist reported a 15-year increase in life expectancy by giving up a popular product.”