Details about the transfer of tours to Turkey, their conditions, additional payments and current flight programs to Turkish resorts were presented to tourists by the tour operator ANEX Tour.
According to the latest according to the tour operator, he offers to go to the resorts of Turkey on the basis of guaranteed blocks from 13 Russian cities to Antalya, from 3 cities to Bodrum and Dalaman, as well as to Izmir with departures from Moscow.
Cities of departures to Antalya:
- Mineralnye Vody
- St. Petersburg
Departure cities for Bodrum and Dalaman:
- Saint Petersburg
Concerning conditions transfers and overflight surcharges, the tour operator has informed travelers of the following:
- Transfers from bookings to Turkey with Turkish Airlines/Pegasus Airlines/Pegas Fly/Red Wings flights are possible. Changing flights from other flights (Turkish Airlines/Pegasus Airlines/Pegas Fly) to new AZUR air flights is also allowed.
- Overflight surcharge on Turkish Airlines/Pegasus Airlines flights is 276 y.e. for a person. Applications to Turkey with a flight on Turkish Airlines according to the old schedule must be rebooked to current flights. Airfare change surcharge – 150 y.e. per person.
- The overflight surcharge for transferring flights to Pegas Fly is 150 y.e. + 40 c.u. fuel surcharge.
- The cost of an additional payment for changing an AZUR air flight according to the old schedule to new AZUR air flights is 150 USD. (for flights from Moscow) and 300 c.u. + 40 c.u. fuel surcharge (for departures from Krasnoyarsk and Novosibirsk).
- The cost of the overflight surcharge when transferring flights to Red Wings is 150 y.e. + 40 c.u. fuel surcharge (for departures from Mineralnye Vody) and 210 y.e. + 40 c.u. fuel surcharge (for departures from Samara).
- Business class seats are also available on Turkish Airlines flights. Transfers from old Turkish Airlines bookings (Economy/Business Class) to Turkish Airlines Business Class are possible. When transferring funds from an application (economy class, AZUR air according to the old schedule) to Turkish Airlines (business class), the cost of the surcharge will be 400 USD. for a round-trip ticket, overflight surcharge – 276 c.u. per person.
- When transferring funds from an application (Business Class) to Turkish Airlines (Business Class), the cost will be 200 y.e. for a round trip ticket, overflight surcharge – 276 y.e. per person.
- When transferring funds from an old Turkish Airlines (Economy Class) claim to a new Turkish Airlines (Business Class) claim, the cost will be 400 y.e. for a round trip ticket, overflight surcharge – 150 y.e. per person.
- When transferring from an old Turkish Airlines (Business Class) booking to a new Turkish Airlines (Business Class) no business class surcharge is required, the overflight surcharge will be -150 y.e. per person.
For those who care about a healthy lifestyle, we recommend reading: “Named 10 symptoms that may indicate cancer.”