< /p> The 10 most beautiful diving beaches in the world were named by The Travel magazine. Russian lovers of underwater beauty should note that at least three of them have direct charters from Russia – these beaches are located in Thailand, Egypt and the Maldives. Our tourist also has a chance to get to some other destinations with a transfer.
TOP-10 of the most beautiful beaches according to the publication is as follows:
- Matira Beach, Bora Bora, French Polynesia – The No. 1 beach is not only famous for its luxurious water bungalows and white sand, but also for its rich underwater life. Here you can see both rays – on the sandy side of the beach, as well as a life-rich local reef, home to reef fish such as triggerfish and butterflyfish.
- Apo Reserve, Philippines – although the island of Apo is quite remote, it will take at least 45 minutes to get there, and this is a reserve – that is, both the entrance and the dive there are paid, it's worth it – the publication assures. According to the compilers of the rating, the island boasts some of the healthiest and most colorful reefs in the world. By the way, tours to the Philippines on flights with transfers are also offered to our tourists.
- Sai Daeng Beach, Koh Tao, Thailand – and here in third place was one of the beaches accessible to Russian tourists. True, mostly charters fly to Phuket, while it is more convenient to get to Koh Tao from Koh Samui. The beach is said to be one of the best beaches in the world for underwater adventures, here you can meet green turtles – after which the island is named.
- Bikini Beach, Rastu Island, Maldives is another beach easily accessible to Russian tourists . In the turquoise waters surrounding the island, you can spot reef sharks, reef fish and rays right on the island's “home” reef.
- Anse Lazio, Praslin, Seychelles – there are no direct routes to the Seychelles yet, but Russian tourists successfully get there with a transfer. The island offers them a picturesque beach where there are two main areas for diving: the eastern and western ends, shallower and deeper.
- West Bay Beach, Roatan, Honduras
- Ras Um Sid, Sharm el-Sheikh, Egypt – and another well-known destination for our tourists. “Sharm El Sheikh is famous for its stunning and long coastline with healthy and accessible reefs. Underwater explorers come to this city to see shipwrecks and swim with large schools of tropical fish,” the publication states, adding that Ras Um Sid Beach is “a must-see” for lovers of underwater life. It “has a charming coral garden” and is great for first dives.
- Ocotal Beach, Guanacaste, Costa Rica
- Seven Mile Beach, Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands
- Pink Beach (Pantai Mera), Komodo Island, Indonesia
For those who care about a healthy lifestyle, we recommend reading: “A man lost weight in a year from 207 kg to 82 kg and was listed in the Guinness Book of Records.