The tour operator “Pegas Touristik” presented details of its new flight program to Turkey. According to the company's statement, tours to Antalya will be available from Moscow and seven other cities on direct flights, as well as flights with transfers from Russian regions in Moscow – from almost 30 cities. In addition, the program announced direct flights to the resorts of Bodrum and Dalaman.
“From Moscow, flights will be operated to Antalya, Bodrum and Dalaman on Turkish Airlines, Pegasus and Pegas Fly flights from Sheremetyevo, Domodedovo and Vnukovo airports” , – explained in Pegasus. For departure cities, the details are as follows:
- Tours to Antalya with Turkish Airlines direct flights are available from the following cities: Kazan, Kaliningrad, Omsk, Perm, St. Petersburg, Surgut, Tyumen and Chelyabinsk
- to Bodrum and Dalaman from Yekaterinburg, Kazan and St. Petersburg
“Also available for booking are tours with transfers in Moscow: from Abakan, Arkhangelsk, Astrakhan, Barnaul, Vladivostok, Vladikavkaz, Volgograd, Voronezh, Yekaterinburg, Irkutsk, Krasnodar, Krasnoyarsk, Magnitogorsk, Mineralnye Vody, Murmansk, Nizhnevartovsk, Nizhny Novgorod, Novosibirsk, Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky, Rostov-on-Don, Surgut, Syktyvkar, Ulyanovsk, Khanty-Mansiysk, Cheboksary, Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, Yakutsk,” Pegasus experts said.
Tourists were also reminded that coronavirus is in Turkey has not yet left the agenda, so passengers must have one of the following documents for entry:
- negative PCR test result for COVID-19, taken no more than 72 hours before arrival; or
- a negative test for antigens against COVID-19, taken no more than 48 hours before arrival; or
- Certificate of COVID-19 vaccination confirming they have been fully vaccinated at least 14 days prior to arrival or
- Certificate of recovery from COVID-19 issued at least no more than 28 days and no more than 6 months before arrival.
Without these documents, only children under 12 years of age are allowed to enter.
For those who value a healthy lifestyle life, we recommend reading: “Doctors have named foods that you need to eat at night to sleep well.”
➔ Watch the news on your smartphone? Subscribe to tourism news from Turprom in Google News or Google Discover: these are fresh travel ideas, travel news and collections of sales of tours and air tickets! Or subscribe to the travel news channel at YANDEX.ZEN or at PULSE.MAIL.RU. We also recommend subscribing to our News Channel in Telegram: https://t.me/tourprom