Anti-Covid restrictions “walks the planet”: this week the list of countries where tourists can enter under pre-Covid rules without any restrictions replenished with two more – and several countries are in line. Domestic restrictions, such as the mask regime, are also being canceled.
A detailed list of countries compiled by ATOR that have lifted entry restrictions – all or some, as well as planning cancellations – is as follows:
- Austria: since May 16, the country has completely canceled all covid bans – tourists can enter without certificates, certificates and tests. By the way, the country does not refuse to issue tourist visas for tourists from Russia.
- Vietnam: all restrictions and sanitary protocols at the entrance for tourists have been lifted, including the requirements for tests and certificates. Tourists from Russia can enter without a visa. True, direct flights have not yet been restored.
- Indonesia: Only the mandatory PCR test for vaccinated travelers has been canceled so far. You still need a vaccination certificate (including Sputnik V) and insurance. Tourists from Russia require a visa.
- Spain: optimism here is still theoretical. However, the country's Minister of Tourism, Reyes Maroto, said that the country would soon allow tourists from non-EU countries without certificates and other things, only a covid test would be required.
- Morocco: there are modest cancellations so far, but from May 17, tourists will no longer need to take a PCR test before departure – only a vaccination certificate (Sputnik V and Sputnik Light are recognized) and filling out a health questionnaire before departure.
- Myanmar: Southeast Asia, a rather exotic country for tourists, has also resumed issuing visas and admitting tourists. True, the barriers are in place – tourists will need a vaccination certificate (Sputnik V and Sputnik Light are suitable), a PCR test no older than 72 hours, medical insurance and a rapid antigen test upon arrival at their own expense.
As for the relaxation of covid regimes within countries, they are as follows:
- Greece: From June 1 to September 15, the mask regime will be canceled in most public places, with the exception of medical institutions and public transport. To enter Greece, Russians only need a visa – and an air ticket with a transfer.
- Qatar: from May 21, it also removes masks, the exceptions are similar – medical facilities and transport. Only vaccinated people are still allowed to enter, including Sputnik V.
- Mexico: in the resort state of Quintana Roo, where Tulum, Cancun, Playa del Carmen and Cozumel are located, the mask regime has also been canceled. Masks will only be needed at the airport.
Georgia can be added as a separate item to this list – here the ban on crossing the land border, adopted during covid times, has been lifted. And by the way, negotiations are underway to restore air traffic. To enter the country, you still need either a vaccination certificate or a PCR test.
For those who care about a healthy lifestyle, we recommend reading: “Two reasons for rapid weight gain after losing weight named.”
➔ Do you watch news on your smartphone? Subscribe to tourism news from Turprom in Google News or Google Discover: these are fresh travel ideas, travel news and collections on sales of tours and air tickets! Or subscribe to the travel news channel at YANDEX.ZEN or at PULSE.MAIL.RU. We also recommend subscribing to our News Channel in Telegram: https://t.me/tourprom