The number of flights from Russia to Turkey, Iran, China, the United Arab Emirates and Sri Lanka will increase, according to the latest published materials of the interdepartmental commission on tolerances from the Federal Air Transport Agency. Among the main carriers that received new permits are Red Winds, Azur Air, as well as the Aeroflot group. In addition, there is a vote on additional flights to Turkey. Regions and details are as follows.
- The number of flights to the country will officially expand due to Ekaterinburg-Istanbul flights authorized by Rossiya » 7 times a week.
- Red Wings will be able to fly to Antalya from Saratov, from Yekaterinburg the same carrier was allowed to increase the number of flights from 7 to 14 p/n. the terms of permits for flights of the carrier to Antalya from Zhukovsky near Moscow, as well as Makhachkala, Kazan, Samara, Ufa, Vladikavkaz and Nalchik were extended; and also from Moscow, Chelyabinsk and Nizhnekamsk to Istanbul.
- Red Wings will receive permission to fly to Tehran from Ufa — 3 r/n, as well as Grozny and Kazan — 7 r/n.
- Aeroflot will receive permission for the route from Sochi to Dubai RUR 7
- Red Wings permission for Makhachkala-Abu Dhabi flights RUR 7
- IrAero will be able to fly from Khabarovsk to Guangzhou, r/n 2
Destination shared between Azur Air and Red Wings.
- Azur Air will receive permission to fly from St. Petersburg to Colombo 4 r/n, as well as 1 r/n from the cities of Yekaterinburg, Novosibirsk, Krasnoyarsk, Kazan and Ufa.
- Red Wings plans flights to Mattala Airport from Moscow and Zhukovsky for 7 r/n, with such The carrier expects to fly from St. Petersburg, Yekaterinburg, Kazan, Ufa, Samara, Novosibirsk and Krasnoyarsk on the same frequency.
For those who care about a healthy lifestyle, we recommend reading: “Scientists have found that road noise causes hypertension.