Russian tourists this summer were ready to purchase tickets to the UAE at a price of over 406 thousand rubles; others are ready to go to the Crimea in a “soft car” for more than 113 thousand by rail. This information was provided by the OneTwoTrip service, which spoke about the most expensive tickets of the season.
For air tickets, experts presented the following prices:
- The first place was taken by a ticket from Moscow to Dubai: a round-trip flight cost the passenger 406,000,
- in second place is the flight from the capital to Los Angeles and back, costing 368,000 rubles,
- on the third line is a trip to the main city of Cuba: from Moscow to Havana with a return, the client paid 351,000 rubles.
- The “five” also included a flight for 343,000 rubles on the route Moscow – Boston – Moscow, three tourists in in total, they spent 1,029,000 rubles.
- The route from St. Petersburg to Cancun and back closes the top five for 319,000 rubles.
As for railway tickets, they are closed airports obviously played their role – tourists took the most expensive tickets to the Crimea, the first place was taken by a ticket in a soft car “Tavria” (branded train) from Moscow to Simferopol – it cost the tourist 113 thousand rubles. Another tourist paid the same amount for a return ticket. Also on the list is a trip from Moscow to Rostov-on-Don, where the airport is also closed, and to Krasnodar – 71 thousand rubles and 63 thousand rubles. respectively. Tourists traveled expensively and to Anapa – 62 thousand rubles. for a soft carriage on the Premium train.
For those who care about a healthy lifestyle, we recommend reading: “Scientists have found that turning off the alarm clock increases the risk of dangerous health problems.”