New Year holidays from December 31 to January 8, as well as long holidays in February, June and November, plus double May holidays await tourists in 2023. The Ministry of Labor announced this by presenting a draft resolution on the postponement of days off in 2023.
The holiday information is as follows:
- The New Year holidays will last nine days – from December 31 to January 8. Due to the fact that the last day of the old year falls on Saturday, it will also be non-working. At the same time, the weekend of January 1 (Sunday) and January 8 (Sunday), coinciding with non-working holidays, are transferred to February 24 and May 8, respectively.
- In February, tourists are waiting for the first long weekend – four days in a row from 23 to the 26th.
- But March 8 – alas, Women's Day will fall on Wednesday and there will be no long weekend.
- The May weekend will be divided into two parts – they will last from April 29 to April 1 May and from May 6 to May 9.
- Three days in a row from the 10th to the 12th will take the June weekend.
- Also, a long day off will be on the November holidays – from the 4th to the 6th.
For those who care about a healthy lifestyle, we recommend reading: “Dermatologist told how to choose the best sunscreen.”