Russian “beach” tourist returns to Georgia is reluctant, although the number of direct flights has increased since the opening of the link – and currently stands at up to 30 flights per week. This was announced for ATOR by tour operators, who also named the cost of a beach holiday and named the best resorts in this country.
In total, according to them, about 30 flights a week are operated from Russia to Georgia in July. Of these, Georgian Airways operates 11 flights between the capitals of Georgia and Russia, Azimuth also flies between Moscow and Tbilisi up to 14 flights a week, and Red Wings departs from Sochi to Tbilisi, which also sent flights from Moscow to Kutaisi (frequency 3 times a week ). But tickets are still not cheap – 64-66 thousand rubles. for back and forth. With such tariffs, the demand for tours to Georgia is far from being massive, according to tour operators. While tourists are considering and waiting for feedback from the “pioneers”.
Among the seaside resorts, according to tour operators, the best is Batumi. The city is ready to offer tourists a large pebble city beach. True, it should be borne in mind that hotels in the resort do not have their own closed beaches, just as there are practically no all-inclusive hotels, mostly 3 * hotels with breakfast.
Also, at a distance of 14-50 km from Batumi, there are small resort villages – Kvariati, Kobuleti, Ureki, where you can find sandy beaches, although most are still pebbly. But for example, in Ureki there is an original beach with dark magnetic sand. Young people advertise the resort of Kobuleti due to the large number of entertainments on the sea.
As for prices, it all depends on whether a tour with a flight is chosen or not, as well as on the quality of the booked hotel. Average prices for August are:
- Coral Travel: tour without air flight with check-in at a 2 * hotel for 7 nights – from 29.5 thousand rubles. for two, in a 3 * hotel – from 40,800 rubles. for two, in a 4 * hotel – from 51.2 thousand rubles. for two, in a 5 * hotel – from 133 thousand rubles. for two.
- Intourist: a tour with an air flight for 8 nights (Kobuleti resort, guest house, no meals) – from 116 thousand rubles. for two.
- Space Travel: a tour to a 3 * hotel (breakfast, 7 nights) – from $ 1,600 for two.
- ALEAN: tour to the Era Palace hotel (Batumi, 7 nights) – from 65,895 rubles. for two + air tickets.
- PAC Group: tour without airfare for 7 nights in a 2 * hotel (breakfasts) – from 41 thousand rubles. for two, in a 3 * hotel (breakfasts) – from 41,700 rubles. for two, in a 4 * hotel (without meals) – from 52 thousand rubles. for two, in a 5 * hotel (breakfasts) – from 73 thousand rubles. for two.
- ICS Travel Group: tour without airfare for 7 nights in a 5 * hotel (breakfasts) – from $ 800 for two.
- Russian Express: tour without airfare for 7 nights at the Castelo Mare 5 * hotel – 185,000 rubles. for two
For those who care about a healthy lifestyle, we recommend reading: “The doctor spoke about the herbal supplement that people with diabetes, liver disease and neurological diseases should take.”