Where can tourists fly for the May holidays relatively easy on the budget? The answer to this question was provided by the OneTwoTrip service – its experts told where tourists can fly very cheaply on May holidays from Moscow and St. Petersburg, as well as other major Russian cities. We are talking about traveling around Russia.
As the press service of the service told the TURPROM correspondent, the prices for flights from Moscow and St. Petersburg in the period from April 29 to May 14 were analyzed to compile the rating. At the same time, options worth up to 5 thousand rubles were selected. one way. The review also presents the cheapest options for tourists from eight other cities in Russia.
The details are as follows:
- From Moscow to May, one of the cheapest destinations turned out to be St. Petersburg – air tickets there cost from 2.6 thousand rubles. Almost the same number – to Pskov, 2.7 thousand. Among other cheap destinations – Tambov for 3 thousand rubles and Murmansk for 3.4 thousand rubles.
- You can get from St. Petersburg to Moscow at a similar price – for 2.6 thousand rubles. Also, tourists can visit Arkhangelsk quite cheaply – 2.9 thousand rubles. or Kazan – 3 thousand rubles. Samara is also on the list – 3.1 thousand rubles. and Stavropol – 3.4 thousand rubles.
As for the cheapest options for flights from other cities:
- From Sochi, the cheapest way to fly to Makhachkala is 2 thousand rubles, and also to Minvody – 2.1 thousand rubles.
- From Yekaterinburg, the cheapest flights are around the “surroundings”: to Izhevsk for 1.7 thousand rubles, to Magnitogorsk for 1.8 thousand rubles, and to Tyumen – 2.3 thousand rubles.
- From the Mineralnye Vody, in addition to Makhachkala, Astrakhan and Sochi (from 1.6 to 2.6 thousand rubles), tourists can get to Pskov quite cheaply – for 2 thousand rubles.
- For tourists from Kazan, St. Petersburg is quite cheap – 2.8 thousand rubles, as well as Nizhny Novgorod and Yaroslavl – from 2.5 to 2.9 thousand rubles. But the relatively neighboring Samara is the cheapest – 2.4 thousand rubles.
- From Ufa, the cheapest way to fly to Astrakhan is 2.3 thousand, and to Samara 2.7 thousand.
- From Arkhangelsk to rush to St. Petersburg will cost at 2.2 thousand rubles, to Yaroslavl for 2.6 thousand rubles. But Moscow is almost on the upper bar – 4 thousand rubles. At the same time, tickets to not so distant Murmansk are even more expensive – from 5 thousand rubles.
- Siberians are also offered to visit their neighbors. From Novosibirsk, the most profitable flights to neighboring cities – having spent 1-1.5 thousand, you can fly to Kemerovo, Barnaul and Tomsk. The popular Altai will cost 2.2 thousand, Krasnoyarsk – 2.5 thousand.
- From Surgut, the cheapest tickets to Kurgan are 2.9 thousand, and Tobolsk, which is quite developing as a “tourist point”, is 3.4 thousand.
For those who care about a healthy lifestyle, we recommend reading: “Doctors told how to deal with the consequences of long covid with the help of proper nutrition.”