From 11 to 29 April, the City Tourist Information Bureau of St. Petersburg” in eight cities of Yugra, Eastern and Western Siberia.
Visitors of the events will be able to take part in numerous presentations, hold business meetings with participants, and win valuable prizes in the lottery – hotel accommodation, museum tickets, souvenirs.
The program of events in each city includes the presentation of spring-summer tourist programs in the Northern capital, interesting tourist places on the city map, and a calendar of major cultural events. The objects of the New Geography of St. Petersburg were added to the classic sights in the summer season 2022. Among them – the restoration center of the Hermitage “Old Village”, the Dumskaya Tower, Nikolsky Rows, New Holland Island, the Museum of Applied Arts of the Art Academy. A.L. Stieglitz, Faberge Museum, Erarta Gallery of Contemporary Art, Kronstadt, various creative spaces of the city – Lumiere Hall, Lenpoligraphmash, Sevkabel Port.
As Sergey KORNEEV, Chairman of the Committee for Tourism Development of St. Petersburg, notes, “Last year, 5.8 million Russian and 250 thousand foreign guests visited the city on the Neva. The indicators of domestic tourism have almost reached the values of the pre-pandemic 2019. 74% of Russian tourists plan to visit St. Petersburg again. This is proof of the uniqueness of the Northern capital and the quality work of its hospitality industry enterprises.
St. Petersburg attracts guests as a city of the richest cultural and historical heritage. Other types of tourism are actively developing in the city – educational, medical, industrial, including visits to the famous factories and plants of the city.
The road show starts in the second decade of April and includes visits to cities:
- April 11 Omsk Ibis Siberia Omsk
- April 12 Novosibirsk Domina Novosibirsk Hotel
- April 13 Kemerovo Tom River Plaza
- April 14 KrasnoyarskNovotel Krasnoyarsk Center
- 26.04 Tyumen DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Tyumen
- 27.04 Khanty-Mansiysk CTC Yugra-Classic
- April 28 Surgut Business Hotel
- April 29 Nizhnevartovsk Park Side Inn
Roadshow program “Presentation of the tourist potential of St. Petersburg” in each city:
- 10.00-11.00 – welcome coffee break and registration of visitors
- 11.00-12.30 – presentation of the tourist potential of St. Petersburg and representatives of the tourism industry from St. Petersburg
- 12.30-14.00 – workshop, holding individual meetings, drawing of prizes
- 14.00-15.00 – buffet for participants and visitors.
Participants of the road show: leading tour operators for reception in St. Petersburg, the City Tourist Information Bureau of St. Petersburg, cultural institutions of St. Petersburg.
- tour operators Tari Tour, Art-Travel, Neva Seasons, Premiere Travel, Petrotour Service
- Favorite event-tourist holding
- Faberge Museum, Russian Railways Museum, Petrovsky Aquatoria Model Museum
- Astra Marine Group of Companies.
Roadshow event program: http://www.tourbus. ru/spb-workshop/index.php. Registration is required!
For those who value a healthy lifestyle, we recommend reading: “Studies have shown that people eat one plastic card every week.”
➔ Do you watch the news on your smartphone? Subscribe to tourism news from Turprom in Google News or Google Discover: these are fresh travel ideas, travel news and collections on sales of tours and air tickets! Or subscribe to the travel news channel at YANDEX.ZEN or at PULSE.MAIL.RU. We also recommend subscribing to our News Channel in Telegram: https://t.me/tourprom