Tourist was shocked to find cockroach in food during flight

Tourist was shocked to find a cockroach in his food during a flight

A shocked foreign tourist who found a cockroach in his food on board the aircraft was told by the airline that a suspicious piece, resembling a dead insect, allegedly a fragment of “fried ginger”.

The incident occurred at the end of August, but it became known only recently. Nikul Solanki was flying from Mumbai, India to Bangkok, Thailand at the end of August with the Indian airline Air Vistara when he discovered something unusual in his food during the flight, The Sun reported.

A passenger took a picture of what looked like some sort of creepy crawling creature and shared it on social media with the caption, “Little cockroach eating Air Vistara.” To which the representatives of the carrier replied that their food was prepared “to the highest quality standards”, and asked the tourist for details so that they could study the problem.

The next day, the airline reported that they had sent a sample his food to the laboratory, where the dishes were thoroughly tested after the complaint. After some time, the laboratory issued a report that the suspicious object was nothing more than a fragment of roasted ginger.

“We would like to clarify the situation regarding the food that was served to you on your flight on August 31st. The sample was sent to the laboratory and thoroughly tested. Based on the reports, we can confirm that no insect foreign matter was found in a particular food sample. The object in question was examined under a microscope and was identified as a piece of roasted ginger. We at Vistara are doing everything we can to ensure that the highest standards of safety and service are maintained, ”the Indian airline sent such a message to the frustrated traveler.

However, the tourist was convinced that he was right and twice demanded the airline to show him the laboratory report. The airline has not yet responded to his request.

However, even if the researched fragment was actually a cockroach, it would not be the worst find that tourists have made this year. For example, in the summer, a frightened flight attendant discovered a snake's head in an in-flight in-flight meal. A crew member of the Turkish airline SunExpress recorded the gruesome find on video and shared it online, prompting an immediate response from the carrier (details here).

A flight attendant was flying from Ankara to Dusseldorf when she opened her food and was horrified to find a snake head staring right at her. In addition, tourists have also discovered shocking ingredients in the form of snake heads and beetles. SunExpress, which is based in Antalya, Turkey and flies around Europe and the Mediterranean, conducted an investigation and said the condition of the food was “totally unacceptable.”

“Our top priority is that the services we provided to our guests on our aircraft are of the highest quality, and that both our guests and employees have a comfortable and safe flight. Allegations and press releases regarding in-flight meals are completely unacceptable and a detailed investigation has been launched into this matter. Pending the completion of the research process in question, all preventive measures and actions, including the termination of the supply of the relevant product, were taken immediately, ”the airline addressed the affected tourists and flight personnel with this official response.

Earlier, Turprom wrote that “A favorite tourist hack at the airport: a tourist told how to drink water for free, despite insane prices.”

For those who value a healthy lifestyle, we recommend read: “Scientists Say TikTok's Inner Shower With Chia Lemon Helps Fight Constipation.”

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *